Monday, March 20, 2006

My Spring ...

Good Morning ...

The first day of "Spring Break" ... it's raining outside ... LeAnna is feeling MUCH better today ... temp is down and she is "running around" again! =)

She thinks this is her "Spring" this week ... she wants to know what we're going to do on her "Spring" .... she is wanting a playdate with her friend Kaitlyn ... we've got to work something out this week ... =)

As for me ... just working ... sitting at this computer ... working ...

But ...

Not really wanting to today ....

My mind is on a platter that I started at the Firestation the other day ... had to leave it on the "unfinished rack" ... anxious to get back and finish it. Not sure what I'm going to do to "finish it" yet ... but that's what's fun about doing ceramics ... you can do it however you want! I also have LeAnna's playroom on my mind ... I finally got some paint samples that Nate and I both like ... now just have to decide what to do with the paint! ha! I'm thinking stripes, dots, swirly's, etc. ... just not sure yet - but wanting to get her playroom complete! I'll post pictures of the project! =)

I also have a few odds/ends to do around the house to make it more "complete". Still need a curtain in the kitchen and some type of window treatment in the Dining Room ... LeAnna's room still needs curtains and her bathroom still needs a blind and a curtain. But ... we're getting there ssssllllloooowwwwllllyyyyyy. (that's 'slowly' for those who need the fast version) .... =0)

Happy Monday as I leave you with this thought ....

"If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar."

... something to think about on this Monday! ..... tammy

No comments: