
Good Morning ...
On the way to school this morning LeAnna told me she wanted to be a bus driver when she grew up ... not to "crush" her aspirations ... I said, "tell Mommy why you want to be a bus driver" ... she replied, "because I've never been on a bus and I want to ride a bus - so I want to be a bus driver" ... so I said, "you don't have to be a bus driver just to ride on a bus, and you don't have to wait to ride a bus until you grow up - we can do it now". This made her happy ... so then she said, "okay, then I want to be a doctor who dresses up like a Disney Character at Disney World and makes kids better". I told her that was a great idea and that she would have a very busy doctor's office if her patients were getting shots by Cinderella! She thought this was great! Don't kids say the cutest things? She's a hoot ... I think we're going to keep her! =) She's been saying she wants to be a doctor since she was 2 years old. So we'll see ...
Okay, so I stayed up until 3am this morning ... couldn't go to sleep ... I was wired! But I got lots of work done ... And ... since I got lots of work done ... I think I'm going to treat myself by going to the Firestation this morning! Okay ... I know what you're thinking ... oh my goodness she's got to be having another blonde moment ... but ... actually ... the Firestation is a ceramic/pottery place in Bellevue ... I have been going for a while for a little R&R ... I've started making a set of dinner plates ... which one day I can pass down to LeAnna ... it's fun, it's relaxing and I enjoy being creative "from scratch" with my plates.
So ... I leave you with this thought to ponder ...
"Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?"
Happy Thursday ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment