

Well ... Day 2 with "the Princess" .... she's a little bundle ... LeAnna is LOVING her! So much ... that she played hookie from school today! She had SUCH a tummy ache and just couldn't go to school ... finally got out of her that I was going to be here with her puppy and she wasn't! So ... for today .... ONLY ... I felt sorry for her and she stayed with her puppy ... They have had so much fun today ... I met a friend for lunch and LeAnna and Princess went to "meet" Aunt Judy for the first time ... from what I can gather, they had a lot of fun! Aunt Judy loved on Princess the same way she did with Frazier ... Frazier was our dog that we had from 1999 until 2002 ... and Frazier knew who his "Aunt Judy" was ....
LeAnna took Princess to church last night to meet her friends ... Princess was her "show and tell" after church! LeAnna still can't believe that we have her ... she has mentioned twice since yesterday that "she can't believe Daddy brought us home a doggie" ... =) She is so excited!
LeAnna also had her "first" choir practice last night at church ... she had been looking forward to this for SO long and it "finally arrived" ... When we got home ... I said, "did you enjoy your choir practice?" she said, "oh yes!" ... so I said, "what did you sing?" ... she said ... "aaaahhhh ... I can't remember"! OH well ... =) She sure enjoyed it though ...
It's so funny ... whenever I pick her up from school ... I ask her a million questions about her day and she "can't remember" .... but then later on in the evening she will come to me and say, "guess what we did today?" ... kids are too funny!
Well ... back to "puppy training" ... =) Happy Thursday, as I leave you with this thought ....
"In a person of heart and action, thinking and acting are one and the same.
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment