


Good Morning ...
To "conclude" the "conclusion" ... the Regional people of O'Charley's called yesterday ... asked more detailed questions ... same "apologies", etc... in so many words also made it appear that she may no longer be with the company ... I don't wish harm on her or anyone for that matter ... but I do hope this has taught her a "life lesson". It sure has us!
Moving right along ...
Pictured above are LeAnna's new "purse" bird houses. She had a fit over them and can't wait for a "pretty bird" to show up and partake ... we found these yesterday and couldn't resist the purchase! It's so funny ... LeAnna doesn't think you can leave the house without "some type" of purse!
Happy Thursday as I leave you with this thought ...
"Everyone has a photographic memory ... some don't have film!"
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment