Hi ...
Late posting today ... I have been NON-STOP busy with my job today!
LeAnna has been "crying" ... saying, "who can play with me?" ALL DAY!!! Bless her heart ... I have had to be SO busy today .... she's been very good at entertaining herself though.
I've been having these "head swimming" feelings for about a week now! Not sure what it is ... thinking it might be an ear infection ... I don't really feel bad anywhere else though ... one thought I had today is that it could be my new glasses ... got new glasses about a week ago ... they put in "temporary lenses" until my "ordered" ones came in ... I ordered some type of lenses that cut down on distortion for thick glasses ... I'm supposed to go tomorrow and get the new lenses put in ... I'm hoping this helps ... because it's making me dizzy, sick at my stomach and headaches alot!
Happy Wednesday ... as I leave you with this "Random Thought" ...
"The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb. "
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment