Friday, March 17, 2006

Green Day ...

Happy St. Patrick's Day ...

"Green Day" ...

Tried explaning the wearing of "green" today to LeAnna ... she's been talking about it because they disussed it at school this week and made crafts, etc. So ...

... her response was ... "When is Pink Day?" ... "I have to know, so I won't get pinched"!

Ha! Too Cute! ...

Anyhoo ... she's not feeling well at all ... running a temp and runny nose, etc ... so we're "in today"! Was supposed to go see Papaw this morning and because of this fever, we're not getting out.

Papaw feels a little better today, but still in a lot of pain ... they do not know what is wrong with him and a Specialist has been called in.

I got my new lenses for my glasses and I seem to be doing better ... not "swimming" like I was before ... so that's a good thing!


Happy Friday as I leave you with this "random thought" ...


"There are an average of 178 sesame seeds on a McDonald's Big Mac bun."

... tammy

No comments: