Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The "Princess" Has Arrived ...

Can you believe this?!?!?!?! Nathan walked in the house today and said, "Happy Anniversary" (a week early) and had this precious little baby in his arms!!!! Oh My Goodness!!!! She is the sweetest thing ... we immediately got in the car and drove over to my Mom's ... I had just taken LeAnna over there 30 minutes prior to play in the backyard (Mom was off today) and had just got back home.

Nathan had been SO adamant about "not" having a dog ... LeAnna has been begging!!!! And all the time, had this up his sleeve!!! What a surprise!!!!

She is so sweet and LeAnna has named her "Princess" ... she is 9 weeks old (birthday was January 20th) and she is a Poo-Chon (poodle/bichon mix).

LeAnna is SO happy and Mommy loves her anniversary present too! =) ... Thanks Nate!

When he told me that "she" was my anniversary present ... I told him that "her accessories" would be his anniversary present! hahaahhaha!!!!!

So ... a new addition to the Batson household ... "hopefully" this will suffice for Nate's "baby craving" right now! hahaha!

Happy Wednesday ... as I leave you with this thought .... tammy


"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."

- Bern Williams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dog is the absolutely cutest thing.... OH, I would love it forever, and ever mommie..giggle

Truly cute to it's little bones..giggle

Tell hubby... Way to go... giggle
Couldn't have picked a better gift myself..giggle