
Good Morning ...
"Thursday" ...
LeAnna is a "Thursday's Child" ... she was born on a Thursday.
Hard to believe - almost 4 1/2 years ago! Wow! Doesn't seem possible. Isn't it funny how you can't imagine life without your children? I can't even think ... what it would be like without her. She is such an encouragement to me ... out of the blue she will say something that will make me feel "so special" ... and I just have to say "Thank You God for this breath of fresh air that you've given me!"
Today my father-in-law is in the hospital ... the doctor's do not know what is wrong with him ... he has been to the ER twice in two days and they admitted him during the night. Apparently he has had some type of allerigic reaction to something, but the swelling, tightness and pain is unbearable. LeAnna is so worried about her Papaw ... she wants to go see him right after she gets out of school today.
I'm going to get my new lenses today for my glasses ... I'm still "swimming" ... hopefully this will help ... I'm starting to feel a little stuffy, so it could very well be an ear infection or some type of head cold.
Happy Thursday as I leave you with this "random thought" ....
"American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class."
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment