
Good Saturday Morning ...
Yesterday morning at church we had "The Connection" ... a ladies get together for those who don't work outside the home, or who are off of work that particular day, or who can "take off" for an hour a couple of times a month. We had lunch and the topic was "What's In Your Basket?" ... we talked about what we brought for lunch to eat and compared it to "what's in our life basket" ... what do "we" offer, or "bring to the table" ... very interesting subject and we learned some interesting facts about each other among the ladies that were there. It's so nice to have a group of ladies you can depend on and lean on ... it's such an encouragement to get together.
I've been in "picture mode" the last couple of days ... filling orders, editing pictures and I'm on my way now to a session this morning ... so busy, busy (as usual though).
Pictured above is a client I've been editing ... I think SO MUCH of LeAnna when I do pics like this ... she NEVER went to church without a pair of bloomers like this with her name on them! Had them in different colors - loved them! Some days I want SO BAD to hold her again at this age! Nate's got "baby fever" ... but I told him the next one "he would have" or it would be adopted! Either was fine with me! ha!
Happy day ... as I leave you with this thought ....
"Psychiatrists say that 1 out of 4 people are mentally ill ... check 3 friends, if they're okay, you're it!"
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment