Monday, March 06, 2006

Free Money ...

Good "Monday" Morning ...

Another one - come and gone ... why is it that we think that? ... Why don't we say ... Another Thursday!" ? ... I think it's because it's like "starting over" ... another week ... back at it ... etc... maybe for a lot, it might be the same 'ol, same 'ol ... routine of doing the same things each day throughout the week ... I at least "try" to make each day different ... I would get SO bored if I didn't ...I for one am SO Thankful for a "Sunday" before a Monday! =) ... Isn't it cool that even God told us to have a "day of rest" ... and it just happens to be before a MONDAY! =)

So ... how about "Happy Monday" ... =)


It also helps to have a great church to attend on a Sunday ... I can't even imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have church in it! It's SO refreshing and so encouraging! And we had great church yesterday!

Okay ... so I'm off to the mall today ... I got a card in the mail from Parisian that had a gift card for $51 in it ... for being a "loyal" customer! =) ... Okay, whatever ... but hey, I'm excited to have the $51 for free! But ... I looked at the card and it expires TODAY!!!! OH my ... so I'm off to spend my "free money"! My luck I won't find anything! But I'm in hopes that I will!

Happy day as I leave you with this thought ....

"Sometimes I feel like I'm diagonally paraked in a parallel universe"!

... tammy

No comments: