Last week the storm knocked out our Dish Network ... literally - knocked it over and broke it... this was not good for the husband since the SEC tournament was this last weekend ... We went to my Mom's Friday evening and my Mom said, "Guess the TV's gotta go out for you to come over!" YIKES!!!! Not true of LeAnna and myself mind you ... Gotta give him credit where credit is due though ... he does go over and do the trash once a week (when he remembers).
Anyhoo ... the Dish Network guy rings the doorbell a little after 8am this morning! Wasn't expecting him until after 9am ... still in my pj's ... fixing LeAnna's hair for school ... so .... he had to wait, while I ran up the steps, got dressed, and then ran back down two more flights of steps ... (and my husband has been asking me to attend the gym with him?) Oh My Goodness ... he's not the one who literally goes up and down a 3 story condo about 50 times a day ... with laundry might I add) ... he does it once in the morning and once in the evening! =) .... okay ... so ... because the repair man was here ... I couldn't leave ... so Mom came by and picked up LeAnna and took her to school on her way to work ... thank GOD for Momma's! LeAnna was SO EXCITED that her Nana was taking her to school! But the best was when Mom said, "I've got to take her in?" ... Mom thought all she had to do was drop her off at the door! Oh well ... they were both all smiles when they left here ...
Tonight is our ladies meeting at church that we have once a month ... I don't even know what I'm going to prepare to take ... gotta go figure that out! It's gotta be a "salad fixin" ... anyone have any suggestions? .... "my salad" consists of lettuce, cheese, croutons and ranch dressing ... so I've got come up with "something"!
Happy Tuesday ... as I leave you with this "random thought" ...
"In California, it's against the law to use your dirty underwear as a dust rag."
... okay ... who uses their underwear as a dust rag? ... oh my ... tammy
1 comment:
Well - the paula mag this month had SEVERAL 'salads' - I'm doing one of them (maybe 2 - depends on how adventurous I'm feeling later on) -
and WHAT IN THE WORLD? dirty laundry?
Post a Comment