Monday, March 13, 2006

Tornadic Activity ...

Good Morning ...

We are supposed to have "tornadic activity" here today! ha! Tornados are not funny ... but this term is ... one of Nashville's news reporters made this term famous here a few years ago! Although "tornadic" is not an official word ... it's used to this day, here, because of that reporter. ha!

Anyhoo ... got grocery shopping to do before it all starts ... around noon I think ... so ... LeAnna and I are off to the store ...

Our "warm" weather is going to end tomorrow ... it's supposed to be in the 70's again today and then drop to the 50's tomorrow ... it was 80 degrees Saturday! Just a 'taste' of summer!

I'm in search of an ice-cube tray with a lid on it ... anyone seen them locally? Saw a cool idea for different uses for them. One is to put chicken stock in them and freeze it ... then you'll have chicken stock for recipes that call for them ... they also store easy ... because once they freeze you can stack them on their side in the freezer so it doesn't take up a lot of room. And LeAnna LOVES boiled chicken! I have to cook it frequently and HATE pouring that chicken stock out "knowing" I could use it "later".

Happy Monday ... hope this day finds you at peace ...

and remember ...

"on the other hand .... you have five more fingers"

... tammy

1 comment:

Renee Camacho said...

I've been WAITING for you to use that 'five finger' comment, lol! And I did NOT know that about 'tornadic activity' - how FUNNY - hope you get your shopping done beforehand! Perhaps I should shop, too?

HA - no shopping for ME today - only computer photo editing procrastinating curse time!

TEE HEE!