Wednesday, March 08, 2006

In Conclusion ...


Good Morning ...

In conclusion to yesterday's blog ... I ended up calling the O'Charley's Corporate Office ... they were very shocked at what happend and was very concerned and apologetic. They are implementing new employee training and using "us" as an example of "what not to do"! The regional manager is supposed to be calling us this week to get more info. ...Yikes!

LeAnna seems fine now ... yesterday she was very clingy and even after going to her Aunt Judy's yesterday, after school - needed to call and "just talk to Mommy" for a minute ... after that she was fine ... We talked about "what happened" and found it to be a GREAT way of "teaching" her what you are supposed to do when someone you don't know "takes you"! I made her understand that what she did by screaming was the RIGHT thing to do and if that ever happened again to remember to scream! .... Oh My!

So ... picked up two more plates that were completed and had been fired... Now I have four! ... I love doing it! I think I'm only going to make two more ... for a total of six plates. Then I'm moving on to a couple of platters and I found a really neat tea pot and a pitcher that I would like to work on as well ... I got an email from a friend the other day wanting to go to the Firestation with me ... we have penciled in a date!

Happy Wednesday - as I leave you with this thought ...

"The older you get, the better you realize you were!"

- tammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've done a wonderful job on your plates. You are so talented.
I love you, Nena

Anonymous said...

I just read about your terrible experience at O'Charley's!!! I worry about TJ because he doesn't seem to be afraid of much. I just thought...If that had happened to him, he may have thought it was funny instead of screaming! Just reading about that gave me a sick feeling in my stomach. If ever there was a time to pray angels around our children, it is NOW!
~v

Anonymous said...

Some people are just TALENTED. They look great, Tammy!